Monday, March 25, 2013

Calendar - August

I'm posting after a long time. I was little busy all these while. I made this page for the calendar that I was making and thought of sharing it with you all.
My husband's birthday falsl in August and he loves football :)
I drew that balloon and the football myself. Hope it has come out well.
Please do share your thoughts and feedback :) I love reading and replying to them.

Submitting this to:
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - One for the boys - This is for my husband
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything goes
Word Art Wednesday

6 comments:

UTs Hobby Time said...

Simple and beautiful calender. Nice drawings.

Berina RGA said...

Thank you so much UTs :)

Unknown said...

Wow Berina! I didn't know you could draw too! The soccer ball (as we call it in the US) is fantastic. You continue to amaze me. Hope all is well with you...hugs.
~Deb~
CDAC DT Member
A Look Through My Eyes

Berina RGA said...

Thank you so much Deb. Your encouragement is much appreciated!! :) Thanl you once again :) I'm just a little busy with the house-hold works as my maid is not well..

Carmen S. said...

Hi Berina,
Your Birthday Calendar is a great Idea and created quite wonderful.

My Husband also loves to play Football.

Warm Greetings from Germany and wish you a nice Day - Carmen

Berina RGA said...

Thank you so much Angel :) Hugs to you.
-Berina