Tuesday, 2 September 2014

Merry Christmas

Hello everyone!! I made a Christmas card now that I want to share with you all.

This card is inspired by the card that <> had made for the CASE Study 4th Anniversary 4th week Blog Hop. You can find it here.

Here is my card:




I used the stamp from Joanna Sheen's "Make A Wish" set. The sentiment is from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps "Christmas Penguins Clear Stamp Set "(Couldn't find the link now).


I colored it using sketch pens. For the center of the Poinsettia, I used glitter. The sequins are actually golden color but look like brown in the picture. I'm satisfied with the outcome :)

Please do leave your thoughts and suggestions.

Submitting this to:

22 comments:

  1. Wow this is just gorgeous, love the stamp and sentiment and beautifully coloured.xxThe Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great christmascard. Thanks for joining us over at case study challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this design! Thanks for playing along at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how the red and green pop against the white. I also like how you worked the image around your sentiment. It's just lovely!

    Have a fabulous and crafty day!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty
    Stampin On Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. A real feel of elegance Berina, great Christmas card for our theme at Allsorts this week, thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The poinsettias look so beautiful in the bold red Berina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful Berina :). I wonder how u manage with your little one, doing crafts. I'm sure you are very talented then :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Sarah.. Since I'm not working now, I feel like I've got more time now :)

      Delete
  8. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous Christmas card with us at Craft Room Challenge this fortnight
    Hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The coloring of the poinsettia's with the glitter centre is very beautiful. Praying you have an awesome day filled with joy. Thank you for joining our 148th challenge.

    Carole and the DT team at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - the flowers really pop in that deep red against the white - very pretty, Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comments. Your comments mean a lot to me. If you like my posts, please follow my blog. Thank you.