Hello everyone!! I'm here to share a card that I made today. A few challenges inspired me to make this card. Please forgive my photo quality. My laptop is still not working and I'm limited to my mobile. I cannot seem to get a better photo of this card.
I recently bought some craft goodies for my birthday ( my husband's gift :) ) which includes some mini distress ink kits, versa mark ink pad and few embossing powders. I've used a few here.
I repeatedly stamped the flower and leaf from Winnie & Walter's The Big, The Bold and The Extras stamp set with versamark ink and embossed it with white embossing powder. I stamped the sentiment from Winnie & Walter's The Big, The Bold and You stamp set and embossed it with black powder.
I colored the background with blue water color and for the flowers I used pink. I really like how it looks. This is the first time I'm satisfied with my watercoloring :)
Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know your thoughts on this.
EDIT: Adding a better picture
Submitting this to:
- Catchy Challenges - August week 3 - Watercolor
- Craftin Desert Divas - Link up party
- Lawnscaping Challenge - Embossing
- Stamplorations - August Challenge - Stamps & Watercolor
- Winnie & Walter - Rerun Bubble Talk - I've used Vanessa's card for inspiration - the pink flowers