Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Bountifulness

Hello everyone!! It's time for a new challenge at Word Art Wednesday and this week we have an awesome Scripture to inspire you. This week's verse is taken from II Corinthians 9:11. God has given us things in plenty, so that we can be generous and share them with others that don't have them. Do visit the Word Art Wednesday blog for a deep insight on this verse. I'm sure this will be a reminder for many of us to be more generous.

Here's what I made with this week's word art.


This is a pretty clean and simple card. I  used a die cut oval frame (cut using Cricut) from my stash. The flowers are handmade. I used 2 different punches to cut the petals. The pearls in the center are from Dollar tree (This week, I found that they have pearls of various sizes in a single pack. I've never seen them before in DT). The pine leaves are cut using my MS pine branch punch.



I used my MS scoring board to create the pattern on the background. I added a few pearls (same pack from DT) to accent the pattern. The corner swirl is a stamp on the Justrite Happy Ever After Antique Labels stamp set. I stamped it with Hero Arts Lemon yellow ink.

Thanks for stopping by. Do visit the Word Art Wednesday blog to get more inspiration.

Submitting this to:


13 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning card Berina, love the brightness of it.xx { aNNie}

brenda said...

A lovely quote Berina and such a very happy and bright card with the fresh yellows.

B x

Dr Sonia S V said...

Especially love the embossing on the background Berina
Cheers
Dr Sonia

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card berina, I like the sentiment the embossing and the flowers
Kevin xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful scripture! Gorgeous card!

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

Very very beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at IBSIC! Hugs, Joanna

Kathy Jones said...

Soooo beautifully embellished!! The flower accents make your sentiment shine! Thanks so much for playing with us at Power Poppy!!!

UTs Hobby Time said...

Such a delightful card. Love the color combo.

Leslie Miller said...

Well, hello again! Another pretty and delicate card for our Power Poppy Challenge! Yellow and white is one of my favorite combos. We painted our house yellow and white. Love this sunshiny beauty!

carla said...

Your card is very beautiful.
Lovely embossing and a great sentiment.
Berina I'm going to follow your blog.
Carla

Unknown said...

A beautiful sentiment, joyously framed in that intricate yellow frame! I thought your embossed background was created with an embossing envelope! It looks amazing!! And those flower clusters are the perfect finishing touch. Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!!

Suchi said...

Such a gorgeous card..I loved the oval frame..it just pops up beautifully! :)
Suchi xx

Anonymous said...

Your embellished flower are so elegant for this beautiful verse. Lovely! Thanks for playing along wiht us at Power Poppy!