Friday, February 19, 2016

Pink Azaleas

Hello everyone!! I wanted to share a card that I made recently.



I used the Power Poppy - Azaleas stamp and colored it with pencils. This is the first time in many years that I have used color pencils. I think the details on the stamp image itself makes coloring a bit easier.


The panel and the die cuts are cut on my cricut. I added a few pink rhinestones on the die cuts.

Thanks for stopping by. Do let me know your thoughts on the card.

Submitting this to:

7 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful coloring and I love the flourishes! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

Unknown said...

WOW, this is so pretty almost with an oriental garden look. Thank you so much for joining our 220th challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Your creation is inspiring and very beautiful. Blessings, Carole

brenda said...

Beautiful floral blooms Berina, a lovely feminine creation.

Hope you have a good weekend.

B x

ChristineCreations said...

Lovely use of these pretty Azaleas. They are one of my favourite flowers from Power Poppy! Thanks so much for playing along again with us this month!

EdenLand Designs said...

This card is gorgeous!! Wonderful job on the flowers, and I love the soft pink colors :) Thanks for joining us at ATSM for our ATG challenge :)
Susan DT

Jo Ann said...

Such a sweet card! So blessed you joined our last Challenge and hope you join us again in our current Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Leaving you with the encouragement only the Word of God can provide in James 1:12 which tells us, "Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him." Have a blessed weekend.

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Beautiful card, Berina .. well done, do love the soft colours and blooms!
Thanks so much for the inspiration.
Shaz in Oz.x

{Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}