Hi everyone! I'm here to share a cute tag that I made recently.
Here's what I made.
The penguin and the sentiment stamps are from Sweet and Sassy Stamps' Christmas Penguins stamp set. I colored the penguin with my markers and glitter pens and fussy cut it. I cut out a tag from white card stock. I colored the top of the tag with my copics to give the soft blue green color. I punched a hole and added a similar colored ribbon to it. This tag is inspired by Lindsey's tag from Day 6 of Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags.
Thanks for stopping by. This week's been pretty hectic for me. But I'll be back soon to share more.
Submitting this to:
- Addicted To Stamps and More - Make Your Mark
- Crafty Carmakers - Anything but card
- Crafty Ribbons - Christmas
- Power Poppy - Sweet Treats
- Time Out - Christmas with an optional twist of glitter/shimmer
- Word Art Wednesday