Saturday, March 25, 2017

Christmas Blessings Wreath

Hello everyone! I'm one of the guest designers this month for Rudolph Day Challenges.

Here's what I've made to share with you:


I used MS Pine branch punch and punched out the pine branches in 2 different shades of green. I drew a circle with pencil as a guide and glued down the branches in a wreath form. I cut the poinsettia with an SVG file on my Cricut Explore and shaped it with stylus. I added Nuvo Drops English mustard for the center of the poinsettia. I added drops of Nuvo drops Autumn Red and Pale Gold to the pine branches for some nice decoration.


For the golden border on the card, I cut strips of golden paper from DCWV Project Stack Gift Decor. This stack has so many beautiful papers which are already die cut in to tags and other decorations which can be used on gifts. I used the remaining portion (the negative die cut) to cut these strips. The sentiment is from Verve Stamps (Looks like this is being discontinued. But it'll remain one my favorites for Christmas wish). I embossed it with gold embossing powder.

Hope you like this card. Please do check out this month's Rudolph Day Challenge. Hope you'll be able to join us. The theme is Anything Goes, as long as it is Christmas. Thank you so much for this opportunity, Maureen :)

Submitting this to:

16 comments:

Jenny L said...

Hi Berina,
what a very brilliant card, and such a very lovely design too.
Love your wonderful wreath you have created.
The gold edges are so super as well.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

scrappymo! said...

This is such a pretty wreath ard, Berina. I love the gilt mat and the intricate design of the wreath. Of course those berries were the perfect finishing touch.

I see you stamped your embossed gold sentiment straight to card. I always hold ny breath when I do this as I invariably stamp crooked!

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Berina, a pretty wreath, such a lovely elegant design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jane Willis said...

Very beautiful, those delicate die cut branches make \ lovely wreath. Thanks for sharing at Ooh la la Creations
Jane

Jane Willis said...

Sorry, I was wearing my wrong hat, thanks for sharing at Sparkles Christmas!
Jane

Creative world said...

Gorgeous wreath and love the details you add,very elegant Christmas card...thank you for joining us at ATSM challenge,hope to see you again
Ċ½eljka DTxx

AlisonC said...

That wreath is so delicate and pretty, I love it.

Robyn Oliver said...

A lovely elegant card Berina

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous wreath Berina, so pleasant to look at. Hope you and family are doing well.xx ♥[aNNie]

Inkyfingers said...

What a pretty, festive card and I love the delicate leaves on your beautiful wreath! I really like how you framed it too!
Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers and I hope you will join us again soon.
Hugs
Carol x

Brenda said...

What a beautiful card!!!! I love the wreath you made and boy did the drops add such pretty decorations on it! The poinsettia is also perfect for the wreath! The gold frame is just stunning and makes the card look so elegant and I love the font on the Christmas Blessings-it all pulls together to make one beautiful and elegant Christmas card! Hugs, Brenda

Teresa Kline said...

hello! this is super sweet , luv the gold border! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Darnell said...

Your classic Christmas wreath in traditional Christmas colors is sensational, Berina! And the gold mat is perfect!! Hugs, Darnell

Whisper said...

Oooo what an absolute stunner, Luv Sam x

Tanja said...

just love that wreath - thanks for sharing your project at Addicted to Stamps and More

Suchi said...

What a wonderful wreath it is! Perfectly festive! :)Suchi xx