Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Golden Snowflakes

Hello everyone! How are you today? I'm here with an easy and elegant Christmas card using Inspired By Stamping stamps today.


This Snowflake Wonders is my favorite Christmas/Winter stamp set from Inspired By Stamping. I have a video showing how I made this card.


I hope you liked this video. I would greatly appreciate your support. If you like this video, please give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel. 

Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day.

5 comments:

brenda said...

What an interesting colour palette Berina and how beautifully well it works on your lovely card.

B x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Berina, fabulous stamping - such an elegant design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning, love this my friend...off to see your video.xx[aNNie]🎄

World of Michael Trent said...

I saw you post this on Facebook and had to check this out further. It's a stunning card and I would never in a million years think to use those two colors for a Christmas card. But they work great with the gold! Amazing card.

Brawny x said...

Fab cardvx