Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Peace, Joy & Love

Hello everyone! How are you today? I have a beautiful Christmas card using Inspired By Stamping Poinsettias.


Ever since I bought the Poinsettias stamp set, I've been itching to use this. I stamped the red part using distredd ink fired brick and the green part using the crushed olive ink and watercolored the images using black soot and fired brick for red and peeled paint and crushed olives for the green. For the background, I used black soot ink. After coloring the images and the background, I gold embossed the center of the poinsettia and the sentiment. I adhered this panel on to a top folding A2 card base with Brutus Monroe glue.


You'll be surprised to know that this card was inspired by a door mat that I saw in one of the club stores. Ha! You never know where and how inspiration strikes you!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.

1 comment:

brenda said...

I adore Poinsettias Berina (even if I can't keep them growing in their pots) and this card is beautiful, as tour floral creations always are. Sorry I've missed some posts, it's slow going getting back to blogging and craft after my op.

Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas.

B x