Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Lace Pattern

Hello everyone! I'm on the Tubby Craft blog today with 2 simple cards using the elegant Lace Pattern stamp set. We all need quick and easy cards sometimes. Bonus points if it's elegant and beautiful, right? Well, I will show you how to make them with one stamp set!

Card 1:


I love soft color combinations on cards. So I decided to with light pink and lead grey with this one. I have a video showing how I made this card. Isn't this elegant and beautiful? 

Here's the video:



I'll leave you with one more pic of the card:



Card 2:


For this card, I decided to go with the Turquoise and Lead Grey colors.

Here's how I made this card - I took a A2 card base and inked the sides with Lead Grey ink. I took another panel of size 4" x 5 1/2" and I stamped the sentiment with Lead Grey ink. Then I stamped the lace pattern with Turquoise ink on both left and right edges. It's very easy to align the stamp with the already stamped image to create a seamless pattern. If you watch my video, you can see how easy it is. Finally I added a few drops of Nuvo Liquid Mercury.


How do you like these 2 simple and easy to make yet beautiful and elegant cards? Please do let me know in the comments.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!!


2 comments:

SD pooja said...

Pretty !

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oooh those laces have come out so pretty!!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia