Monday, September 17, 2018

GIU Winners

Hello everyone!! Last week was my Growing in Unity week and one of my favorite parts was reading your comments. Thank you so much for your sweet and encouraging words! Now it is time to announce the winners!

Here's the random.org results:

Day 1 - 5:


Day 3 had 48 comments:


And that is Judy B.

Day 1 - 5:

And Day 2 has 47 comments

And that is LL.

Judy B. and LL, congratulations!! Please email me here

Once again, thank you for your lovely comments! Thanks to Unity Stamps for their generosity and for this opportunity to be the GIU girl!! I really enjoyed making those cards.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!



2 comments:

Dana M said...

Congrats to Judy & LL!

Melanie buecker said...

Congrats winners! Thank you for your week of giu! I enjoyed it!