Pages

Monday, December 22, 2025

Christmas Wreath

Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog. Today I have a A7 (5” x 7”) Christmas card with wreath and a cardinal.


 

I die cut an ivory cardstock base and a brown cardstock with the outline die from Heartfelt Creations - Flourish Companion Frame die set. Then I die cut the bigger decorative frame from the same set on ivory cardstock. I adhered the layers. For the wreath, I used Elizabeth Craft Designs - Garden Notes Evergreen Wreath die and die cut 2 layers in slightly different greens. The wreath is big enough to fit a 5” x 7” card. The bow is from The Greetery - Fit to be Tied. The cardinal is from HoneyBee Stamps - Lovely Layers - Winter Birds. I used the ECD - White Pine Pinecone and Boughs to die cut the pine bough that the cardinal is sitting on. I used a thin golden ribbon from Hobby Lobby to trim the wreath. I also added some gold pearls and some pearls that I colored red, in different sizes. 

I made 23 of this card, to send to my family for Christmas this year. The inside of the card had a verse and sentiment from Gina K Designs - Festive Frame stamp set. Unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of the inside. How do you like this card today? Please do let me know. Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day. 

Submitting this to:

  • Simon says Stamp - Monday Challenge - Sparkle and Shine 
  • Word Art Wednesday 
  • 2 comments:

    1. Berina, this is such a great card! That’s wonderful that you were able to make so many of them for your friends and family. I know they will appreciate it. There are so many lovely elements here, but my favorite is the gold ribbon running around the wreath. That is such a nice touch. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday during our big blog hop!

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comments. Your comments mean a lot to me. If you like my posts, please follow my blog. Thank you.