Hello everyone!! I'm here to post a CAS card that I made today.
I cut out the lattice design using my cricut. I used a cut file from Bird's cards and modified it to fit my card. I used black paper for the lattice.
The heart is a stamp from the CTMH Family is Forever stamp set. I stamped it on black paper and heat embossed with gold powder. I then fuzzy cut it and used a foam tape for some dimension. The sentiment is stamped using stamps from the Winnie & Walter - The Big, The Bold and You stamp set. I added a few sequins from my stash.
Thanks for stopping by. Do leave your thoughts and comments.
Submitting this to:
- Addicted To CAS - Black, White & Gold
- CAS on Sunday - White
- CASology - Shape (heart is a shape, the lattice itself is repetition if a same shape)
- Crafting By Designs - Just 1 layer
- FairyTale Challenges - Now or Never - This is the first time I'm using all these stamps
- Penny Black Challenges - Dies & Punches
- Scribble and Scrap Challenge
- Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge Blog - Let's Get Sentimental
- Winnie & Walter - iNSD 2015 with Pinkfresh Studio | Card Sketch Challenge
- Winnie & Walter - iNSD 2015 with Pinkfresh Studio | Product Challenge: Sequins
- Word Art Wednesday