Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Sparkle Ornaments

Hello everyone! I'm making Christmas cards for the Caring Hearts Card Drive. If you have not heard of them, please do check out Vera's blog post or Jennifer's blog.

Here's a card that I made today:





I stamped and embossed the ornaments from Hero Arts' Swirl Christmas. I used Hero Arts' gold embossing powder and the brown and green embossing powders are from Stampenduous. I stamped and embossed the sentiment from Hero Arts' Tree-mendous Christmas. The pine branches are from an Inkadinkado stamp set called Branches. I stamped it using Hero Arts Forever Green. I added a few gems from my stash to add some sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know your thoughts and comments.

Submitting this to:

18 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

So elegant and beautiful
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Jasleen Kaur said...

Gorgeous card, Berina ! Love it. :)

Macimbalo said...

This is so gorgeous! I really love how you placed the ornaments so perfectly and your colors are just perfect!!! Thanks so much for joining us at a2z!!!

Debra K. said...

Gorgeous card Berina! A wonderful design and the colours are so lovely. The little gems really complete the card beautifully. I love it! Debra x

Whimsey said...

Oh wow - this is beautiful; love your embellishing of the ornaments!!

Thank you for joining us at a2z Scrappbooking!! ~Michele, DT

Kelly Griglione said...

Oh those gems on the ornaments are just perfect! Gorgeous card!

SD pooja said...

Very Elegant card !

ChristineCreations said...

So elegant Berina!

Maura said...

I love how you have hung your gorgeous ornaments from the branch, Berina! Beautiful card for the holidays! I'm so happy you've joined our challenge this week at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge! Maura

Cindy C. said...

It's beautiful!! Thanks for joining in the fun at a2z.

Monika Reeck said...

Oh I love your bauble
your card is so elegant
and I feel romantic looking at your card
Many thanks to joining with us this week at ATSM
hugs
Monika (DT at ATSM)

Dawn T said...

A very elegant card. Thanks for joining us at A2Z this month.

~amy~ said...

Berina, this is pretty! Love those ornaments!
Thanks so much for joining us for the Hero Arts Holiday Cardmaking Challenge!

Arlene said...

Beautiful. I love how the ornaments hang from the bough.

So glad you joined us at A2Z Scrapbooking.

creative lady said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with a2z.

foleysfriend said...

What an elegant and beautiful Christmas card. Thank you for joining us at a2z.

sue n.

Michelle Lupton said...

Great elegant design! Thanks so much for joining us at A Blog Named Hero for our Holiday celebration :)

Helen Gullett said...

Oh LOVE this ornament card. They are beautiful on the branch like that, BErina. Thank you for playing along with a2z Scrapbooking November Challenge.