Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Peonies

 Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog. Today I have a floral card to share with you. 

It’s no secret that I love Susan’s Garden dies. I used the Spellbinders - Double and Single Peonies die set to make the flowers. I used leaves from this set and the Spellbinders - Foliage and Ladybugs die set. I used copic markers to add some shading to the flowers. The background die is also from Spellbinders - from the Amazing Paper Grace line called Cannetille Rectangle die set. I love the gold on black. 

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day. 

Submitting this to:

1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

WOW, this is gorgeous, Berina. I love the shiny gold paper you used on the background. It makes your card look so regal and elegant. Thank you for sharing your wonderful art with us at Word Art Wednesday. I'm very grateful to have you play along with us and I do hope that you will join our challenge again soon. Have a blessed and creative week. I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful art.
Karen L, Word Art Wednesday