Monday, February 26, 2024

Through The Window

 Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog. Today I have a Spring window scene card. 

I used the Honey Bee Stamps - Seasonal Frame to die cut most of the elements for this scene. I decided to use a grey tone for the window and the wall. I could have ink blended before adhering the wall and window to the card base, but forgot to. So I die cut another piece of paper to use as a mask while I ink blended coral, yellow and blue on to the window scene. All the leaves, flower layers and bird layers from the same die set. The sentiment is from Inspired By stamping set, which I fussy cut and adhered it on to the scene. 

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day. 

Submitting this to:

1 comment:

Greta said...

Lovely scene with that sweet bird. Thank you for joining us at Time Out Challenges.