Sunday, February 25, 2024

Birthday Hibiscus

 Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog. Today I have a birthday card with hibiscus flowers. 

I used the Altenew - Paint A Flower - Hibiscus to stamp the flowers using Fade-out ink for no-line coloring, then colored them with copic markers and fussy cut them. I colored the flowers in coral and pink. I die cut the Altenew - Fine Frames: Diamonds to die cut the 3 thin diamond frames in white and adhered them to black card stock panel. I added the flowers to this. For the sentiment, I used the happy birthday from Altenew - Fresh Freesia Stamp set and fussy cut it too. That’s pretty much it. 

Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day!

Submitting this to:

2 comments:

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Simply Gorgeous, Berina. Love your coloring so much. Thank you so much for joining us at Time Out. Hugsxx Deepti

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Wow! This is gorgeous, Berina. Your flowers look amazing on the black card, but those diamonds in the background kick it up a notch. Fantastic! Thank you so much for joining in our 10th Birthday celebration at Time Out. We are so glad you did!