Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Birthday Wildflowers

 Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog. Today I have a floral birthday card to share with you. 

I used the Honey Bee Stamps - Lovely Layers : Wildflowers die set to die cut the flowers in white and blended them with colored inks. I used inks from Altenew, Hero Arts and Brutus Monroe to color the flowers. Then I embossed a black panel with Simon Says Stamp - 3D embossing folder. Sentiment is also from Simon Says Stamp. I arranged the flowers the way I wanted and I adhered them with glue. 

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day. 

Submitting this to:

1 comment:

Helen said...

What an eye-catcing card Berina!! I love the way your black background makes those flowers pop of the card! So beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Time Out Challenges:)