Friday, 10 November 2017

Joy!

Hello everyone! Today I have a card with one of the latest digital stamps by Joanna. 

I printed the Christmas Wreath digital stamp and colored the image with Copic markers (G99, YG67, YG63 and YG61 for green and R59, R29, R35 and R32 for the red). I adhered 1/8" ScorTape on the left and right edges of the A2 card base and added red foil on it. Then I adhered the image panel on to it with glue. This is a clean and simple Christmas card. I think the foil adds to the festive feel.


Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you have a great day!

Submitting this to:


8 comments:

  1. This is a truly stunning card. Berina. LOVE the colors and the gorgeous wreath Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us. I'm always SO grateful Have a blessed week, my sweet and creative friend.
    God bless you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. your colouring is outstanding and a wonderfully CAS card. Thanks for joining us at HLS

    ReplyDelete
  3. The floral berry wreath makes for a very stylish Christmas card Berina.

    Have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful wreath Berina, I love the Christmas colours.xx[aNNie]ğŸŽ„

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful wreath!! Thanks for joining in the fun at a2z.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card Berina, beautifully coloured and great CAS design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and love your coloring! Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas Challenge. ~DT Dana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great CAS card. Beautifully bold. So glad you joined us at A2Z Scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comments. Your comments mean a lot to me. If you like my posts, please follow my blog. Thank you.