Thursday, February 28, 2013

Pin'wheeled'

Inspired by the positive comments I got for the border of a calendar that I had created using punches, I thought of doing it once again and try to improvise it!! Here is my card, with all handmade embellishments :)


I enjoy making these embellishments. I wanted to try a butterfly for a long time. So this time I did it finally, I drew a butterfly and cut it and drew a few lines as necessary.


The rose is also handmade. I had made it long back but was waiting for the right card to use it.


Pinwheels :) These are also handmade.


And here is the handmade doily and the frame using the punches.


So how do you like it?? Please let me know your comments and feedback.

And a request :) Most of you would have known that there is a contest hosted by Itsy Bitsy in Facebook. I have also shared my project there. Please vote for it here if you like it. You can see the project in my blog  here.
Those of you who have voted already, thank you so much!!

Submitting this card to the following contests:

22 comments:

Merry said...

Hi Berina...I am unsure why you could not enter your card in our Linky gadget for our Unstampabelles challenge. We close in 17hours. However I have linked the card up myself. Wishing you luck. And another lovely project, great colours tool.

Berina RGA said...

Thank you so much :) I was not able to see any inliknz tool in any of the contest sites.. Probably my internet connection became too slow... Thank you for linking my card :)

Leah said...

What a lovely card and all your embellishments are just lovely, I especially like the little pinwheels, so sweet! Thanks for playing with us at IBSIC this week:)

Berina RGA said...

Thank you so much Leah!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

The punch doily is gorgeous ..I love the innovative ways you use the punches

Berina RGA said...

Thank you so much Sonia :)

Shylaashree said...

nice colours berina

Berina RGA said...

Thank you :)

Unknown said...

Berina that's so cute! Lots of spring colors. I'm sending you info at your CDAC page about the swaps. It's a ton of fun!
~Deb~
A Look Through My Eyes

Susan Hogan said...

How clever to use the punches to create your doily patterns. Thanks for sharing it with us at Unstampabelles.

Berina RGA said...

Thank you so much Deb :)

Berina RGA said...

Thank you so much Susan :)

UTs Hobby Time said...

Lovely creation. Love the butterfly and punch idea for making doilies.

Kishley (Dolly Sapra) said...

Hey.. This is such a lovely way to create doilies.. I did not get an email from you as you mentioned in the comment.. Can you email me again on miss.kishley on gmail dot com?

Berina RGA said...

Thank you so much :)

Berina RGA said...

Thank you Kishley... I'm glad you liked it because this was the card I was planning to send to your daughter :) I liked this card so much... My email id is rgaberina@yahoo.co.in
and I have sent a mail to miss.kishley@gmail.com. Is this correct??

Karen Letchworth said...

You are SO creative, Berina. Thank you for sharing your time and talents with us in our challenges. Have a blessed week with your family, and your crafting. So nice to have you play along with us.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Berina RGA said...

Thank you so much Karen :)

Paperesse said...

You've used the colors so well! Thank you for joining us at IBSIC this week.

Berina RGA said...

Thank you so much :)

Unknown said...

very cute

Berina RGA said...

Thank you :)