Hello everyone! I'm here to share a quick card that I made today.
Here's my card:
I recently bought the Altenew Morning Glory stamp sets (there are 2 small sets here and here) from the GC that I had won from the Altenew blog. I didn't have a chance to play with them till today. So I stamped the 3 different flowers from the 2 sets with Distress Ink Tumbled Glass and Cracked Pistachio and colored them with my Crayola pencils. This style of coloring is inspired by the beautiful works of Marika Rahtu. If you haven't checked her works yet, I highly recommend you to do so immediately.
Here's a close up of the flowers:
The sentiment is also from one of the Morning Glory stamp sets. The banner is from Winnie & Walter The Big, The Bold and The Extras stamp set, which I stamped with Distress Ink Antique Linen and added shading with pencils. I added drops of Nuvo Crystal Drops - Pale Gold and few pearls in teal. I the banner and the flowers using foam tape on to black cardstock and cut the bottom of the panel in a curve. I inked the lower half of a white card base with Distress Ink Antique Linen and adhered the black card panel on to it
That's it. Do you like this card? Please do let me know your thoughts.
Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day.
Submitting this to:
- Addicted To Stamps and More - CAS
- All Sorts Challenges - I spy with my little eye something beginning with 'B' - Blue, blooms, banner
- Altenew Inspirations Challenge
- Crafty Carmakers - Pearls and/or gems
- Mod Squad Challenge - Love theme
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
- Penny Black - Anything Spring
- Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes
- Time Out Challenges - Flowers, optional theme - Kissing
- Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes