Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Power Poppy Hues To Use

Hello everyone! I'm so excited today! I've been invited to guest design for Power Poppy Hues To Use! My regular followers know that I'm a big fan of Power Poppy images :) :)

I've made 2 cards for today. Well, I made 1 card initially. It didn't seem enough - how can I screw up this moment!! So I made one more. Now the first one seemed better. So I decided to share them both and let you decide.


To see how I made these cards, please visit the Power Poppy blog. Here's the color scheme for this week's Hues To Use.


In case you have not heard of Power Poppy, run to their website and check out the jaw-dropping designs. Also, today they are having a blog hop with all the newly released Christmas and Holiday stamp sets. I also have an exciting announcement - I had my first set of cards published on a magazine and one of them was made with a Power Poppy image. I'll be sharing more in another blog post.

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you will visit the Power Poppy blog and take part in the Hues To Use. Have a great day!

Submitting this to:


5 comments:

brenda said...

They are both gorgeous creations Berina, very much like the Roses but the first with the berries and leaves has to be today's fav.

B x

SD pooja said...

He he..Yes I am very well aware of your love for power poppy images and coloring them !Congrats on your guest feature :) I loved both but yes first loos more appealing may be the white space !

cotnob said...

Beautiful cards Berina, I especially like the first one.
Congratulations on your Guest DT spot.
My stamps arrived yesterday, they are fabulous - they included lots of super sentiments.
Many thanks
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

aussie aNNie said...

Well deserved of the GD Berina and you and I both love power poppy but you certainly use them to the fullest, beautiful cards.xx [aNNie]

ChristineCreations said...

You did such a beautiful job with these cards Berina! Love the warmth in both of them and beautiful colouring!