Saturday, October 14, 2017

Sunflowers For Someone Special

Hello everyone! How are you doing today? Hope your week was good. I'm here with a quick and simple card using the new freebie in today's Inspired By Stamping newsletter.


I printed the image and colored it with Copics. I used Y38, Y35, YR31 for the sunflowers and center of daisies, E59, E57, E53 and E31 for the center of the sunflower, V15, V12 and BV00 for the tiny daisies, G99, YG67, YG63, YG61 and YG03 for the leaves. I'm trying to use some techniques from this past Kit and Clowder monthly class (tulips). In case you have not heard of her, Alyce is a wonderful person and her classes are fabulous, so is her coloring. Do check her website and if you decide to purchase any classes from her, please do let her know that I sent you. 
I cut the panel into 3.75" x 5" and wrapped some brown twine and added a bow. I colored the edges of the card base with E57 and adhered the image panel on to it using Brutus Monroe Glue. Here's another look at the card.


In case you have not signed up yet, please do sign up to the Inspired By Stamping newsletter. You don't want to miss out on all these beautiful freebies. The newsletter is packed with inspiration!!

Thank you for stopping by. Hope you have a great weekend.


7 comments:

brenda said...

Yet another real beauty Berina, the Sunflowers just radiate sunshine and are so beautifully coloured.

Have a lovely weekend.

B x

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card, beautiful sunflowers - my favourites.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mia said...

Beautiful card, Berina. Ssunflowers are my favourite flowers! Kisses, my friend.

aussie aNNie said...

Just received mine and really want to colour this one in...it's beautiful.xx [aNNie]

Barbara said...

Sunflowers are the perfect fall flower. Your coloring is over the top gorgeous and the just love this arrangement. I think that I am going to take a look at that digi.
Thanks so much for sharing your card with us this week. Good luck!
Barbara Challenge Host

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

Beautifully skilled colouring Berina with this beautifully cheery image, brighten anyone’s day!!
Hugs Shaz in Oz.x

Karen Letchworth said...

This is SO bright and beautiful. THanks so much for sharing it in our challenge. It's a BIG blessing to have you play along.
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday