Sunday, December 24, 2017

Snowflake Wonder

Hello everyone! First of all, wish you all a very Merry Christmas. Hope you all have a lovely Christmas filled with wonderful memories. I have a simple Christmas card to share with you all today.


I decided to try another card with the Snowflakes stamp set. I took a piece of white cardstock of size 4" x 5.25" and stamped the snowflakes from the Snowflake Wonder stamp set using various shades of blue. I inked the edges of the card base with Distress Ink Broken China. I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set, die cut it with a die from the Fancy Labels 2 die set and inked it with the Broken China ink while it's still in the die. That creates a beautiful white border around the inked sentiment. I added some ribbon and a bow from the Blue Ribbon Collection. I love how this has turned out.


Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

2 comments:

SD pooja said...

Looks wonderful with all the delicate snowflakes in bg :)

vaiybora said...

Your blog is very useful for me,Thanks for your sharing.

soy'vvow]oN