Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Thinking Of You

Hello everyone! I'm on the Kennedy Grace Creations blog today, sharing this beautiful center-step card, with a floral center panel. 


I decided to use the Grace's Little Notes stamp set for today's card. The sequins are from the Frosted Cupcakes sequin mix . The sentiment is from the Splendid Roses stamp set. To see my previous video on how I make triple loop bows, click here


Here's the template I used for the center step card. To see more about how I made the cards, please visit my post at the KGC blog.

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great day!

Submitting this to:

3 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card, such a pretty image and fabulous design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

aussie aNNie said...

STUNNing card absolutely beautiful..xx[aNNie]

Virginia L. said...

Amazing!! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Add a Sentiment” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!