Hello everyone! I'm on the Craftwell blog today with this lovely Spring card.
I recently received my first Cut N Boss machine and I love it. I'm able to cut multiple layers of cardstock and/or foam without any issues. I've used the Honeycomb die on a brown card stockand the Love Triangles embossing folder from Craftwell. I have also used theKaren Burniston - Flower Pot Pop-Up Die Set and the Inspired By Stamping - Smile die for this card. It's been a while since I've made flowers on my cards. It was good to shape a few easy ones!
How do you like my card today? To see more details on how I made it, please visit my blog post on the Craftwell blog here.
Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great day!
Submitting this to:
- A2Z Scrapbooking Challenges - Anything Goes
- Double D Challenges - Just Wing it
- HLS Anything Goes With Dies
- Inspired By All The Little Things -
- Mod Squad Challenge - Ready for Spring
- SSS Wednesday Challenge - Floral Frenzy
- Word Art Wednesday