Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Fall Color Themed Cards

Hello everyone! I'm on the Tubby Craft blog today, with 2 very different cards using the same stamp set and the same color scheme.

Card 1:



For this card, I decided to do a background with the Floral Elements stamp set. I used Tangy Orange, Mustard Yellow, Olive Green and Chocolate Brown inks to stamp the various images on the background. I cut the panel to 4" x 5 1/4" and matted it with a dark brown card stock. I then adhered it on to an A2 card base. For the sentiment, I stamped the Happy Birthday from the Fancy Sentiments stamp set with the Chocolate Brown ink and added it with foam tape.


This stamp set is pretty cool for making quick backgrounds!!

Card 2:


For the second card, i decided to go clean and simple! I used a oval die to trace a very light outline and the stamped the flowers and leaves with the same ink colors (Tangy Orange, Mustard Yellow, Olive Green and Chocolate Brown). Then, with a brown marker, I traced the remaining part of the oval. Then I stamped the sentiment with Chocolate Brown.


This is a one layer CAS card! How cool is that!

How do you like my cards today? Please do let me  know in the comments.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!!



1 comment:

cotnob said...

Two pretty cards Berina, lovely warm colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x