Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Turquoise Butterflies and Flowers

Hello everyone!! Today, I'm on the Tubby Craft blog with these 2 lovely cards in Turquoise color theme.


For the first card, I stamped the image from the Vintage Wishes stamp set with the Jet Black ink and colored it with Copics. Then I cut the panel to 3" x 5 1/2". I stamped the sentiment with Jet Black ink and a few butterflies with the Turquoise ink. I adhered a grey card stock piece of size 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" to an A2 card base and adhered the stamped panel on to it. 


Card 2:


This is a very simple and quick to make card. I took an A2 card base and stamped the floral background on to the top center with the Turquoise ink. Then I inked the edges with the same Turquoise ink after masking. I stamped the sentiment with the Jet Black ink.


How do you like my cards today? Please do let me know in the comments below.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!


No comments: