Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Birthday Celebration!!

Hello everyone!! I'm on the Tubby Craft blog today with 2 birthday cards. As you might already know, this is Tubby Craft’s birthday month and We are celebrating it in a special way!! Here are my cards for today:

Card 1:


For the first card, I decided to used the Magnolia stamps from the Wishes with Magnolia stamp set and water colored it’s Tubby Craft inks. I used the Light Pink ink for stamping. For coloring, I used Light Pink, Hot Pink, Lemon Yellow, Mustard Yellow, Olive Green and Chocolate Brown. Then I stamped the sentiment with Chocolate Brown ink. 

Card 2:


For the second card, I decided to do a shaker. I started by inking a piece of white card stock with Aqua Blue and Turquoise Blue over Brutus Monroe Triangles Stencil. I stamped the '8' image and the sentiment on a piece of card stock with Lead Grey ink and cut it into an oval. I adhered the oval panel on to the inked panel. I added thin strip of foam tape all around the edge and added sequins for the shaker. Then I adhered glitter tulle covering the sequins. I then cut out a frame with teal card stock and added it to finish the shaker.


Tubby Craft Supplies












No comments: