Thursday, December 20, 2018

Merry Christmas

Hello everyone!! I'm on the Tubby Craft blog today, with 2 Christmas cards, perfect for those last minute ones!!

Card 1:


I started by heat embossing the tiny icons in the Christmas Wishes stamp set with Brutus Monroe Gilded embossing powder on red card stock. I heat embossed the sentiment on a piece of red card stock and fussy cut it. I took a scrap piece of card stock and heat embossed the edges with the same embossing powder.  I matted the sentiment panel with this panel. I used my red wink of stella to add some glitter on to the background icons. Then I added the sentiment panel with foam tape.

Isn't it elegant and pretty? What do you think?

Card 2:


This is kind of another version of the first card. I stamped the icons on a kraft card stock with Imperial Red, Lawn Fawn Green and Emerald Green. Then I used gold wink of stella to add some glitter. I stamped the sentiment with Imperial red on kraft card stock, fussy cut it and matted it with red card stock brushed with Imperial red to match the color. I used another piece of red card stock to matte the background and added the sentiment panel on to it with glue. Then I punched out a few pine branches and added it with red rhinestones.

That's all the cards from me today. How do you like these cards? Please do let me know in the comments!!

Wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great day!

-Berina

Tubby Craft Supplies







No comments: