Friday, January 18, 2019

Farewell And Thanks!

Hello everyone!! Today I'm on the Tubby Craft blog, with my last post as DT for Tubby Craft. So here's a Thank you card to you!!


For my first card, I used the Bright Day stamp set. I stamped the carnation flowers with grey ink and colored them with Copics. Then I die cut it with a circle die. I stamped the sentiment with black ink on the circle panel. I took a piece of purple card stock of size 4" x 5 1/4", adhered a polka dot purple ribbon around it and adhered it on to the card base. I adhered the image panel with foam tape. I then made a bow out of the same ribbon and adhered it next to the circle panel.


For the second card, I used the Rose Bouquet stamp set and colored it with Copics. I die cut it with an oval. I stamped the sentiment "Just a note" from the Buttercup stamp set. I took a piece of orange card stock of size 4" x 5 1/4" and adhered it on to the card base. I adhered the oval panel on to it with foam tape.

How do you like my cards today? Please do let me know in the comments below. Thank you so much for your love and support throughout the year! I'm so happy to have had the opportunity to be a part of the Tubby Craft Design Team! 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

-Berina

Tubby Craft Supplies:



No comments: