Thursday, February 28, 2019

Hello Friend

Hello everyone!! I'm here to share a card with one of the beautiful floral stamps from PowerPoppy. It's been a while since I colored one of these, so I thoroughly enjoyed the process!!


I stamped the floral branch from the Azalea stamp set with BM Sugar Cone ink for no-line coloring. I then colored the flowers with R17, R22 and R20 which gives a beautiful coral color. I used Y38 and E47 for the stamens. For the leaves, I used my usual combo fo G99, YG67, YG63, YG61 and YG03. The bark part looked good with E59, E57, E55 and E53. I die cut the panel with the one of the dies from Spellbinders Scalloped Borders 3 die set. I stamped the sentiment Hello Friend from Power Poppy Simply Camellias stamp set. I took a piece of coral card stock and stamped the small Azalea flower from the stamp set with BM Stargazer ink. I adhered it on an A2 card base and adhered the colored panel on top of it.


Thank you for stopping by! Please do leave your thoughts and comments below. Have a great day!

Submitting this to:

5 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning card and the colour is beautiful..love your cute flying bye card below xx

brenda said...

How very pretty Berina, the colours are glorious as is the design of your creation, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Spring' theme at Allsorts challenge again.

B x

Mervi said...

Fabulous card with beautifully coloured flowers.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts, good luck;-))m

Mummylade said...

A stunning project! Thank you for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.

Cath Wilson said...

Your colouring on those flowers is stunning! This is a lovely card, beautifully enhanced by the watermark stamping below, to add interest and to bring together the different elements on the card. Gorgeous.
Cath x