Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Thanks!

Hello everyone!! I'm on the Craftwell blog today with this beautiful floral card.


I embossed a piece of white cardstock with this beautiful flourish embossing folder. I die cut a few flowers in pink and leaves in green using Karen Burniston die. The butterfly die is from Crafter's Companion - Chic Butterflies set. I cut the sentiment using the Creative Expressions die. I then adhered them all down on to an A2 card base.


Then I made a  matching envelope with pink card stock and embossed it with a border embossing folder of the same set as the flourish embossing folder. How do you like this card and envelope? Please do let me know in the comments below. Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day

4 comments:

Nonnajoy said...

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL.

WOULD YOU BE SO KIND TO LET ME KNOW WHERE I COULD PURCHASE THE EMBOSSING FOLDER!

THANK YOU..

JOY~

Luvdogztwo said...

That card is so beautiful! I would love to know where to get the embossing folders as well...........Thank you!

Susan

Scrapbook-ChickADoodle said...

Beautiful!

Berina RGA said...

Sorry for replying late, the embossing folder is from a magazine.