Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Merry Christmas

Hello everyone!! I'm on the Craftwell blog today, with a shimmery Christmas Card.


I embossed a piece of white card stock with a snowflake embossing folder from The Paper Studio. I die cut the Snowflake Ornament die and the bow from Memory Box on Gilded and Scarlet Glitter stock from Brutus Monroe. I cut strips of the glitter stock and adhered it on to the left edge of the card base. I adhered the embossed panel on to the card base and adhered the glitter ornaments on to it. I die cut the sentiment using a die from Your Next Stamp.

Every year, in December I decide that at least the next year, I should start making my Christmas cards early. And that never happens and the cycle continues. This year, I've made a few cards so far, but nowhere near what I will need. Have you started your Christmas cards yet? Do let me know. What do you think about this card? Please do let me know in the comments below. Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day.


No comments: