Sunday, October 13, 2019

Hello Fall Shaker

Hello everyone!! I have some exciting news!! I'm guest designing for Doodles Paper Playground! YES! I get to play with their beautiful shaker mixes :) For today, I have this Fall themed shaker card for you:


I dry embossed a piece of white card stock with Darice Tree Trunks embossing folder and colored the embossed image with Copics. I really liked doing it - it has a beautiful no-line coloring look as well as some added dimension to the image. Then I cut out a frame with the Brutus Monroe Brown Butter card stock adhered a sheet of acetate on the inside. I adhered the embossed panel on to an A2 card base and adhered foam tape all around the edges. I added the shaker mix Pumpkin Spice and adhered the window on to the foam tape. 


How do like this shaker card? Please do let me know in the comments below. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!!


No comments: