Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Happiest Holidays

Hello everyone!! Today is Blog Hop day at Brutus Monroe and we are using our favorite product from Brutus Monroe today. It's definitely very difficult to pick just 1 favorite product!! Here's the list of top favorite products from Brutus Monroe - Embossing powders, inks, card stock, glitter stock - the list is endless. For today, I decided to use the Embossing powder on card stock.


You can never beat the look of gold on black, can you? I heat embossed the string of lights from the String Lights stamp set with Gilded embossing powder on Raven card stock. I colored the image with colored pencils. I heat embossed the sentiment from the Yuletide Greetings stamp set

How do you like this card today? Please do let me know in the comments below. Here's the blog hop linkup for today:



Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day.


No comments: