Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Shaker Ornament

Hello everyone!! Today is  blog hop day at Brutus Monroe and our theme for today is Ornaments. Here's what I made for today:


I die cut the plaid pattern paper from the Winter Cabin paper pad with the star die. I also die cut the star from using the same star die set on Gilded glitter stock. I die cut the same frame on a sheet of fun foam. I didn't have any black/red foam sheets, so used a pink one and I colored the edges with a black marker. For the shaker mix, I applied some Gold glitter glaze over the Stars stencil on my craft mat and let it dry. Once dry, I carefully removed them. I added these glitter stars and some sequins from one of the older inspiration box.

How do you like this ornament? Please do let me know in the comments. Here's the line up for today:

Berina
Jessica
Lauren
Cassie

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!!


No comments: