Thursday, February 4, 2021

Statement Flowers

 Hello everyone!! After a while, I've made a card specifically for a card challenge!! Here's the card: 


This Statement Flowers stamp set has been on my wish list for quite some time and I bought it recently. I've been itching to color it ever since. The color scheme for the recent Altenew challenge really inspired me. 


I stamped the flowers with Memento London Fog ink and colored with Copics. After coloring, I die cut the panel with Spellbinders border dies. For the sentiment, I die cut the Altenew  Fancy Hello die on black card stock. I added a few sequins from Doodles Paper Playground to finish the card. 

How do you like my card today? Please do let me know in the comments. Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Nonnajoy said...

Very pretty!

lostinpaper said...

Your colouring is amazing Moxie, what a wonderful design!