Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Thanks Peonies

 Hello everyone!! Welcome back to my blog. Today I have a card that I made with the thank you card that came along with my Altenew order.

I recently got a package from Altenew and along with the beautiful stamps sets, I got this lovely Thank you card. It had the image of the gorgeous Paeonia japonica stamp. I colored it with my copics. If you follow me on Instagram (@moxiecraftie) you would have probably seen this already.

I didn't want this beautiful card to go to waste. So I fussy cut the floral image out and decided to use it in a card. I took an A2 card base and used Altenew - Woven stencil to add some light blue ink on to it. I adhered the fussy cut flowers on to the card base. I die cut the sentiment 'thanks' using the Fancy Thanks die from Altenew on black shimmer card stock and adhered it on to the card. I added a few drops of Nuvo drops in black.

How do you like my card today? Please let me know in the comments below. Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day!!

Submitting this to:

1 comment:

Virginia L. said...

Fabulous use of the Altenew note card! Thanks so much for joining the fun over Altenew Inspiration Challenge!