Thursday, May 20, 2021

Thanks Lilies

 Hello everyone!! Welcome back to my blog. I have a very simple card today, using some Copic colored Lilies.


I stamped the Darling Lily stamp from Altenew with Memento London Fog ink and colored it with Copics in Coral color. I then fussy cut the images. I die cut the sentiment 'Thanks' using the Altenew Fancy Thanks die on black card stock. Then I took a aqua card stock and cut a few strips from it. I took an A2 card base and adhered the aqua strips - 2 horizontal and 2 vertical, towards the lower left. I then adhered the lily images and the sentiment. I added some Nuvo drops in black.


How do you like my card today? Let me know in the comments below. Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day.

Submitting this to:


3 comments:

brenda said...

A pretty floral card in great colours, lovely to see you at Allsorts challenge again, many thanks.

B x

Mervi said...

Fabulous and lovely card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts!
Welcome again;-))m

Virginia L. said...

Love this one, too! So beautiful!!!So glad that you join the fun over Altenew May Inspiration Challenge! WONDERFUL work! Hope to see you play again!