Monday, February 7, 2022

Hyacinths

 Hello everyone!! I'm on the Craftwell blog today, with this floral card. I'm ready for Spring, after this past week of snowstorm and cold weather!!

I used the dies Fern, Stained Glass Window and Hydrangea dies from Spellbinders, cut on my SNAP. I cut multiples of the flower in 2 different shades and added some color to the center of the flowers with Copics. I shaped the individual flowers with flower shaping tools.

I took a sheet of same colored card stock and arranged the flowers on it like a hyacinth.

I cut around the outline after adhering the flowers down. 

I made 2 of these and adhered it near the Stained Glass Window die cut. The sentiment is from a old Just Rite stamp set - one of my favorites!

How do you like this card today? Please do let me know. 

1 comment:

Glennis F said...

Beautiful, I love your flowers