Friday, May 20, 2022

Hyacinth

 Hello everyone!! I'm back with another floral card today, this time with Power Poppy Hyacinth in a Glass image.

I had printed this image on a white card stock with light grey colors for no-line coloring. I colored it with Copics. I enjoyed coloring it. Marcella's images have a lot of  details to it, it makes it so much easier to figure out how to color it. In case you didn't know, Power Poppy blog is back with challenges! 

What do you think about this card? Please do let me know in the comments below. Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day!

Submitting this to:

3 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

Gasp! What a beauty Berina! The no-lin is so successful on this image. The blossoms of the hyacinth look as if I could pluck them. Gorgeous design! Thanks so much for joining us at The Blossom Challenge!

Gloria Stengel said...

I love how no-line makes Copics look like watercolor! Since I stink at water coloring, I am happy to "cheat" with Copics! hee hee I really adore your card. Perfectly done! Thank you for playing along with the May Power Poppy Blossom Challenge!

Gloria Stengel said...

That is eye-poppingly beautiful. (I am sure I made up a new word there...but this card deserves it!) Thanks for playing along in the Blossom Challenge at Power Poppy!