Thursday, May 12, 2022

Wisteria Wishes

Hello everyone!! Recently, I bought a few Technique Tuesday Garden club stamps after eyeing them for quite a while. Their florals are simple and stunning! I decided to color the Cascading Flowers with my copic markers, for a no line coloring.


I stamped the wisteria image with Ink on 3 Fadeout ink and colored the image with copics. I then die cut it with Inspired By Stamping Label dies. I embossed a piece of brown card stock with Altenew Deck Planks 3D embossing folder and inked the raised edges with brown ink. I stamped the sentiment from Inspired By Stamping on the floral panel and added it on to the embossed panel.

How do you like my card today? Please do let me know in the comments below. Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day.

 

No comments: