Monday, June 20, 2022

Pink And Coral Flowers

Hello everyone! I'm on the Craftwell blog today, with a beautiful, summery floral card.

I used the Altenew 3D Embossing Folders on my Craftwell Cut N Boss for this card. You might have seen me using some of these before too. I used the Decorative Florals 3D Embossing Folder to emboss the beautiful florals on a oval die cut. Then I used my alcohol markers to color the embossed image. It's really easier to achieve this no-line coloring look on these embossed florals than it looks. For the background, I embossed a coral card stock with Illusion Triangles, also from Altenew. The sentiment is die cut using Altenew - Fancy Thanks die on my SNAP. I also decided to make a matching envelope by embossing the lower part of the envelope with the same embossing folder.

What do you think of this card? Please do let me know in the comments. Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great day!

Submitting this to:

No comments: