Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Red Poinsettia

 Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog. Today I have a Christmas card with a big red poinsettia. 


I used the Altenew - Poinsettia die to die cut the poinsettia layers and assembled them. I die cut 1 layer in green as well and cut it up and added behind the red layers. I also die cut some pine boughs from Elizabeth Craft Designs - White Pine Pinecone and Boughs and some berry branches from Altenew - Branches and Berries die set in 2 different shades of green. For the sentiment, I die cut the Altenew - Fancy Peace in gold and adhered it to a thin strip of acetate. I then adhered one end of the acetate on the poinsettia. This gives it a floating look. I colored some white pearls with ,y comics to create those tiny berries. The colors are inspired by the Altenew Inspiration Challenge 



How do you like this card today? Please do let me know in the comments below. Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day!


No comments: