Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog. Today I have a pink Christmas card with wreath and ornaments and snowflakes.
I die cut a bunch of branches with Altenew - Just Leaves die set and Altenew - Branches and Berries die set in different shades of green. I die cut few of the Altenew - Festive Ornaments in pink and gold. I added a little bit of shading with copics. I die cut a few Altenew - Layered Snowflakes die set with gold and pink glitter cardstock. I die cut the Altenew - Fancy Enjoy die and trimmed out the ‘joy’ alone. I embossed a pink cardstock with Altenew - Deck Planks 3D embossing folder. I arranged all the die cuts to make a part of a large wreath. Here’s the inspiration picture.
What do you think? Please let me know. Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day.
Submitting this to:

2 comments:
Berina, this is such a gorgeous card! I really love the colors that you’ve chosen, and all of those die cut details in glittering colors are so wonderful! Thanks for sharing your lovely talents with us at Word Art Wednesday!
Thank you Barb!
Post a Comment