Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Pink Poinsettias

Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog. Today I have another Christmas card using Poinsettias and the pink colors from the Altenew Challenge. 

I embossed a white cardstock with Altenew - Poinsettia Cluster 3D Embossing Folder and colored them with copic markers. I die cut the Altenew - Fancy Peace die in gold and added it. I love the inspiration pic and colors from the current Altenew Challenge. 


What do you think? Please do let me know. Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day. 

Submitting this to:

4 comments:

Barb Finnical said...

Berina, your pink poinsettias are stunning! I love the way you’ve colored them in. So bold and beautiful. I also really like how you used gold for the sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We have a new challenge starting today and would love to have you join us again!

Berina RGA said...

Thank you so much Barb!

Nancy said...

Your colouring is fabulous! I'm enjoying all of the inspiration from the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Event!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Stunning card, Berina! I love your coloring! Thanks for sharing with the {BYSHC} Christmas in July Linky Party!