Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Mistletoe Wreath

Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog! I’m back again, after another short break. 

Recently I got my Altenew package with the Festive Greenery die set. I couldn’t wait to use it 😊 I die cut the greenery and berries with this die set. For the background, I embossed a brown cardstock with the Altenew - Deck Planks 3D Embossing Folder. I arranged the greenery on the background and adhered them. I die cut the Fancy Peace on gold glitter cardstock for the sentiment. 

I used the colors from the current Altenew Inspiration Challenge. It’s just perfect for Christmas cards. 

What do you think? Please do let me know! Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day. 

Submitting this to:

4 comments:

Pam Sparks said...

Beautiful and festive!

Barb Finnical said...

This is a beautiful card, Berina! I love the way the leaves and berries pop off of that dark brown background. Your sentiment in gold is really pretty too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!

Berina RGA said...

Thank you so much!

Berina RGA said...

Thank you Barb!