Hello everyone!! It's been sometime since I posted here. Here's a Christmas card that I had made earlier, but couldn't share it before.
I stamped the Cardinal from the Our Daily Bread Designs and colored it with markers. I used an SVG from Bird's Cards to cut out the snow globe part on my Cricut Explore. I colored the base of the snow globe with Copics. I filled the shaker with gold and silver stars, from a shaker mix that I bought from Dollar Tree. On the card base, I added 1/8" ScorTape around the edges and added gold foil, to create a border. The sentiment is from Verve Stamps, which I embossed with gold powder.
Hope you like this shaker card. Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a great day.
- Addicted To Stamps - Make Your Mark
- Craft Rocket Challenges - No pattern papers
- Craft Stamper - Take it Make it - Anything goes Stamping
- HLS Christmas Challenge - Anything goes with optional twist Star
- ODBD - Anything Goes with ODBD Stamps
- Penny Black Challenges - Anything Goes
- Season's Greetings Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes, optional twist color combo
- Sparkles Christmas Challenge - Use gold or silver
- Word Art Wednesday