Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Liebster Blog Award

I'm very happy and excited to tell you that my friend Deb has given me the Liebster blog award!!! How awesome is that!! Deb is one of those friends who always encourage and support me. Please do visit her blog A Look Through My Eyes and she is one of the DTs of CDAC and she's hosting a few swaps at the moment!!

This Award was designed to be a blog award in the "Pay it Forward" fashion. Once you have been nominated, thank the person who gave it to you and you award it to five blogs that you like that have fewer than 200 followers to encourage visitors to their blog.

Here are 5 awesome blogs, that I enjoy reading and hope you also would:



There are other blogs too, that I enjoy reading.. But I can select only 5 now. Please do visit their blogs.

Thank you Deb, once again :) You inspire me always!!

8 comments:

CJ said...

Congratulations....

Unknown said...

Bering, thank you for the Liebster award nomination. I'm very happy and excited to pay it forward. This is so cool!
Best
Angel

Berina RGA said...

Thanks a lot Catherine :)

Berina RGA said...

You are welcome :) You deserve it!!

Unknown said...

Berina,
I'm so glad you are excited to get this award. You're growing into quite the crafter and I hope this inspires you to keep going! I'm looking forward to sharing many more years of craftiness with you my friend.
Hugs,
~Deb~
A Look Through My Eyes

Berina RGA said...

Thank you so much DeB :) Your words always encourage me :)

Anonymous said...

I came back this week & since I had already seen & commented on the other post I thought I would congratulate you on winning this award. (I am back from Cuddlebug Cuties.) Hugs~Patti

Berina RGA said...

Thank you so much Patti :)